GQCCO provides Examination & Certification of all types of lifting plant and equipment. Our promise to Clients is to deliver a professional service, safely within tight budgets and timescales. Our AIM is to assist our clients with compliance to LOLER 1998 and PUWER 1998, as such meeting the requirements of Aramco & the Industrial Sector.
We provide technical support to all company activities involving lifting operations; the service Line includes but is not limited to the following:
- Lifting Equipment Inspection, Test and Certification.
- Inspection, Test and Certification of Cargo Carrying Units (CCUs).
- Inspection, Test and Certification of Lifting Accessories.
- Wire Rope Inspection and Maintenance – Electro-Magnetic NDT and Lubrication.
- API Crane Survey Services.
- Proof Load Test Services.
- Audit of Onshore and Offshore facilities.
- Lifting Operation Supervision, Lift Planning and Engineering Consultancy.
- Lifting Equipment Supply.
- Lifting Equipment Rental – Rigging Lofts.
- Rental Calibrated Test Weights
- Padeyes, Runway beams, Swing jibs
- Air winches, tuggers and other similar units
- Baskets, containers, skips, gas racks and lifting frames
- All loose lifting tackle (slings, shackles, webbing and so forth)
- All lifting machines (chain blocks, lever hoists, pulling machines etc)
- Lifeboat and life raft davit/deployment systems
- All Types of Cranes
- Tubular handling equipment and related items
- Anchor winches and associated plus towing assemblies
- Cantilever hold downs and beams
- Scaffolding inspection